Shabby Paints Great Greige. It’s not gray and it’s not beige, it’s Great Greige! A beautiful shade for projects of every dimension and style. Shabby Paint products offer the same advantages as some of the more expensive boutique brands: no sanding, no priming, coverage in 1-2 coats and incredible adhesion to any surface. But thats not all:
- Completely non-toxic, and VOC-Free, making them 100% safe
- Made exclusively in the USA
- Shabby Paints never participate in animal testing and their products contain no animal by-products.
- Shabby Paints is the Exclusive retailer of VAX, the revolutionary new varnish/wax combination. For those of you that are still using wax, I urge you to try VAX – you will never go back to waxing again!!
- Shabby Paints come in over 43 vibrant and easy-to-use styles and colors.
Directions for Use: Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Stir the Chalk Acrylic Paint thoroughly. Apply using a brush, sponge or roller. Allow the Shabby Paint to dry before applying a second coat. We suggest that Shabby Paints be protected with Varnish, Vax or ReVax.
Shabby Chalk-Acrylic Paint average estimated coverage per size:
4 oz. jar: 18.75 sq. ft.*
8 oz. jar: 37.5 sq. ft.*
16 oz. jar: 75 sq. ft.*
Quart jar: 150+ sq. ft.*
*depending upon surface and application